Monday, December 21, 2009
Your Closet could look like this!
Embrace the New Year with an Organized Life, starting with your closet.
1. Items used most frequently should be on shelves at eye level.
2. Break alike items down into baskets.
3. Hang all like clothes together, i.e., skirts in one area, blouses in another.
4. Put shoes in boxes that are labeled or a rack where they can be easily viewed.
5. If you haven’t worn it in a year, either move to a less used closet, or give away.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
There's not enough time in the day!
Belief: I just don't have the time to do all the things I want.
Reality: Time is not the issue. The issue is deciding what you can do given the time you have and delegating the rest!
As you may already know,not managing your time can be detrimental to your personal and business life. We all have the same 24 hours, so the issue isn't managing time,it's managing what you can do with the time you have. You can't do everything, but you can do anything, as long as it fits into your calendar, and you learn to delegate the rest.
If you keep your to-do lists in multiple locations,in e-mail, on a calendar, on paper, in an Excel spreadsheet, a list in your head, and notepad paper, you might want to consider centralizing this list, with the help of a Personal Assistant. This will make it easier to centralize and prioritize this list. Then, you need to schedule your tasks , synchronizing them with the task list of your PA so you will know what you can and can not do.
I am running into this more and more, people's lives are simplified, and the chaos stops when you utilize the skills of a Personal Assistant.